Are Afghan citizens exempted from visa?
See specific information in the table below:
|Type of visa||Visa regulation|
|Tourism Visa||Visa required|
|Business Visa||Visa required|
As a citizen of Afghanistan, you MUST acquire a visa before entering Vietnam whether you travel or go on a business trip.
To be allowed to enter Vietnam, in addition to Visa, you need to meet 02 follow conditions:
- Afghanistan passport has 6-month validity (at least) since your entry date to Vietnam
- Afghanistan passport has 02 blank pages in minimum.
How to get a Vietnam visa for Afghan residents?
You can get Vietnam visa from Afghan in 2 ways:
1. Getting Vietnam Entry Visa at Vietnamese Embassy in Afghanistan
There are currently no Vietnamese Embassies / Consulates in Afghanistan.
Afghan citizens should contact to Vietnamese Embassy that located at the nearest country to get visa before traveling to Vietnam.
2. Getting Vietnam Visa on arrival and Visa stamp at Vietnam International Airport (highly recommended)
If you are Afghan and enter at Vietnam International Airport, the most convenient way to get Vietnam visa is getting visa on arrival (you can get visa right at the airport)
In this way, you just need to contact us, give us your correct information and our visa consultants will assist you to submit it to the Vietnam Immigration Department. A Visa Approval Letter will be sent to your email, you will get a visa stamp when arriving in Vietnam Airport.
First, please send your Afghanistan passport page image via email firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Send Request button below. Our consultants will contact you as soon as possible to assist you.
Visa fee for Afghan citizens
Getting visa at the Embassy, you only need to pay one-time fee. But this fee was not publicly announced by the Embassy. Therefore, you should contact directly the Embassy for more specific information.
When it comes to the cost of Vietnam Visa on Arrival, there are two type of fees you need to pay:
- Service fee (also known as processing fee for allowing entry and visa): Paid online to our agency to obtain the Visa Approval Letter. This fee will be different depending on specific situation, so that please chat or call us immediately at +84.9.3600 9908 to know more about visa service fees.
- Stamp fee: Paid in cash at Vietnam International Airport to get visa stamped. This fee is set by the Ministry of Finance (MOF): USD 25 for single entry, and USD 50 for multiple entry, valid 3 months.