Are Romanian citizens exempted from visa?
As a citizen of Romania, you MUST acquire a visa before entering Vietnam whether you just travel or go on a business trip.
|Visa type||Visa Regulation|
|Tourism Visa||Visa required|
|Business Visa||Visa required|
To be allowed to enter Vietnam, in addition to Visa, you need to meet 02 follow conditions:
- Passport has 6-month validity (at least) since your entry date to Vietnam.
- Passport has 02 blank pages in minimum.
How to get a Vietnam Visa for Romania residents?
You can get Vietnam visa from Romania in 2 ways:
1- Getting Vietnam Entry Visa at Vietnamese Embassy in Romania
You can contact directly to Vietnamese Embassy in Romania (if you are living in Romania), or in nation that you are settling in before going to Vietnam.
To obtain Vietnam Visa, you must prepare required documents:
- Your original passport has at least 06-months validity
- One visa application form is filled with your correct information, along with 02 passport photos
- Visa fee. Please note that the cost depends on the length and purpose of the trip. The more important thing is all visa application fees at the Embassy are non-refundable.
- If you send your application form by mail or post office, please provide your correct address that you want to return your passport and visa. All documents should be placed in one package.
2-Getting Vietnam Visa On Arrival at Vietnam International Airport (highly recommended)
To all Romanian citizens who travel to Vietnam by plane, Visa on Arrival (VOA) is the most convenient way to get Vietnam visa (you can get visa right at the airport)
To obtain this VOA visa, you just need to follow these 3 simple steps:
- Apply online visa application form
Finish online visa application form with basic information such as full name, passport number, passport expiry date, date of birth, date of entry and exit, then pay the service fee
- Receive Visa Approval Letter
You will receive Visa Approval Letter within 4-7 days (for tourism visa) or 7 days (for business visa), or even faster with emergency visa service, and stick with Immigration Declaration.
- Stick Visa Stamp when you arrive at Vietnam Airport
Visa fee for Romanian citizens:
This table below is total entry Vietnam visa costs:
Visa Tourist Fee:
|Type of visa||Service fee||Stamping fee|
|1 month single entry||50 USD||25 USD|
|1 month multiple entry||60 USD||50 USD|
The mentioned service fees above are applied to normal processing time which is 4-7 business days. If you want to use emergency visa service, please contact us.